ForceBasic - Is
a programming language for software development.
Selecting library unit you can write program for some operation
ForceBasic compiler can build crosspatrofm code, which is
a help of virtual machine.
can build very compact and small codes, and as a result
- the minimum size of the virtual machine is 50K and the
minimal size of the executed file (exe) is 3K.
With a help of ForceBasic you can not only write small program,
can also develop libraries ( for graphics, for GUI interface,
system, data base, and other systems ).
have Basic`s syntax. Inherited from Visual Basic, and object-oriented
syntax from C++.
allows to use objects easier, and to develop hard objects
as in C++ language.
If you write program in other languages and environments ( Visual
Studio, Delphi, C++ Builder...) you can implement and execute
ForceBasic`s byte-code. So you can write parts of the program
on ForceBasic programming languge.
The virtual machine (VM), in ForceBasic, is not
only program which run byte-code. ForceBasic VM is library with
tools for manipulation byte-code
- Is an object-oriented language, it includes object-oriented
programming elements, such as: incapsuling, implements, polymorphism.
For programming classes you can use: field creation, methods,
virtual methods, events, properties, operators, construstors and
destructor. ForceBasic includes some features of a procedural
language, so in ForceBasic you can make procedures, functions,
global fields in module, like in QBasic.
Last version of ForceBasic compiler/interpreter you can download
sourceforge project or forcebasic
ForceBasic distributive include:
ForceBasic Bin directory:
- ForceBasic Compiler (bin\pb.exe)
- ForceAssembler Compiler (bin\pasm.exe)
- ForceLink (bin\plink.exe)
- ExecBas (bin\execbas.exe)
- CGI (Hello World)
- Console functions with (cls, color, locate, print...)
- Examples for DOS4GW (show, galax, rotate, textorient, pinpong
- File system functions (fopen, fclose, fread, fputs, fgets...)
- Classical Basic functions (asb, asc, chr, inkey, input,
rnd, sgn, space, str, val...)
- GUI examples (with control ColorDialog, Button, Form, ComboBox,
Edit, Inspector, Label, ListBox, ScrollBar, StatusBar, TabControl,
ToolTip, TreeView, Menu, Timer...)
- MiniEXE, MiniStaticEXE ( examples for demonstration compiled
exe file with dimnamyc link virtual machine and static link
- Statements ( technical examples, for stack, simulate error
situation ... )
- fvm.dll - ForceBasic Virtual Machine for Windows ( need
for run dinamyc linking application )
- Run-Time librarys for Windows GUI Application, WIndows Console
- Classes description
- ForceBasic Documentation ( pb.chm on russian language )
- CGI Source
- Console Source
- Graph Source for DOS4GW
- AnsiString, Classes, Collection, Object, StringBuffer, Files,
SmallTable Classes Sources
- System RunTime module source
- Windows GUI Library sources
In root dir:
- CodeEdit 2.0 for ForceBasic - IDE for ForceBasic Compiler/Interpreter
If you have problem with any distributive of ForceBasic please
write me on mail: [georgy233[@]rambler.ru] (delete  character
from mail string )
page | news
| credits |
forum | contact
Powered by Metlashevskiy Egor